Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Services
You Can’t Afford for Your ERP Solution to Fail
Implementing the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software can drastically increase the efficiency of your business. However, it’s no simple endeavor. In fact, statistically speaking, the odds are your ERP project is going to fail because:
- Most implementations cost more than originally expected.
- The majority of ERP projects aren’t completed within the given timeframe.
- Often ERP implementation doesn’t produce the end result envisioned.
- Users are resistant to change and don’t want to use the new systems.
But rest assured, your ERP program doesn’t have to fail. By enlisting the aid of PMO Consulting, you can benefit from 17 years of successful ERP solutions. Call us today at 817-601-5657 or click here to send us an email to make sure you get accelerated performance and positive results with your ERP project!
Match your needs with the right ERP solution
No two organizations are the same. With that in mind, it’s essential that you have an individualized plan for ERP. When you contact PMO Consulting, we will offer you a personalized road map that will enable you to realize the full benefits of a successful ERP program. A few of the ways we do so are:
- Realizing the business case — Before you look into an ERP system solution, you need to know if and why you need one. We’ll come in and perform a careful analysis to answer those questions and set goals for what value you can expect your ERP project to create.
- Assessing and selecting ERP software — By figuring out what is important to you and your business, we’ll set criteria for your ERP software selection. From there we’ll match your needs with ERP software to ensure the best fit for your goals.
- Managing your ERP implementation — PMO Consulting advocates for customers in whatever portion of the project management process is necessary. Our specialty lies in setting up PMOs to manage ERP projects, big or small.
- Choosing the ideal ERP integrator — As part of the management process, we can help you carefully select the best company to come in and help implement your ERP software to ensure that your project completes on time and on budget.
- Upgrading existing systems and adding new modules — Should you already have an ERP system in place, you may require new modules to foster complete integration. In other cases, you may need to upgrade your system—be it SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Dynamics—to ensure that you are taking advantages of the latest features and tools.
- Setting up Security, Controls, and Segregation of Duties (SODs) — Before your ERP project is complete, it’s crucial that the proper security measures are formed and put into place. We can make sure the right people have the right access to the right information and software functions, making sure there is no conflict of interest.
We are SAP Specialists
SAP is the leading ERP software solution in the world…and it happens to be our area of expertise. In fact, we have years of hands-on experience managing SAP technology enabled business solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. This experience includes setting up PMOs for SAP implementation as well as leading other project solutions utilizing SAP applications. Take a look at our case studies that highlight our broad range of SAP and industry experience.
When you let PMO Consulting help you with your SAP solutions, you get experience in:
- SAP Program Management
- SAP Quality Assurance
- Accelerated SAP implementation methods
- SAP solutions specific to your industry
- Change enablement to help your organization adjust to SAP.
Of course, if Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, or another ERP software works better for your particular situation, we have experience that can help there too. Whatever your ERP needs, we can come in to help you obtain a rapid return on your investment.
Set yourself up for successful ERP solutions now
Your ERP project is too costly to fail, so don’t let it. Call us today at 817-601-5657 or click here to send us an email and see how PMO consulting can mitigate your risks and create value with your ERP solutions!
Free Subscription to the PMO Brief
With your free subscription to PMO Consulting’s email newsletter, you’ll get a periodic brief on very beneficial subjects:
- Valuable program and project management approaches and perspectives
- Strategies to improve value of business relationships and operations
- Case studies highlighting business solutions in action across multiple industries
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand insights into the latest technology and how it impacts your business
Plus Receive Our FREE eBook: "Why ERP Projects Fail:
The 7 Real Reasons No One Talks About"
|Receive Your Free Book and The PMO Brief|
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/glenintl/public_html/modules/mod_rsmonialscroller/mod_rsmonialscroller.php on line 13
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/glenintl/public_html/modules/mod_rsmonialscroller/mod_rsmonialscroller.php on line 61
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/glenintl/public_html/modules/mod_rsmonialscroller/mod_rsmonialscroller.php on line 77